I've been blogging for A short time now, guess who got their first award... Thanks to my friend Rachel at Pretty in Pink. Thanks so much for thinking of me. Do I really deserve such an award with all those other awesome blogs out there. Hey, but I will accept it. Does this mean I get to go buy a special outfit for it? :)
So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget.Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
My Five Favorite Addictions
1.My Family..... Yes we are a family of four, I am not counting myself. But I have 3 dogs. So, I am guessing that the two little small dogs can count as one. I just love my family to pieces. They are the reason why I get up in the morning. They are for sure my peanutbutter to my jelly. :)
2. Photo's ~ I just love taking pictures. I think that is my new interest. Beyond the everyday pictures, I catch my self carrying my camera in my purse now. Taking pictures of anything and everything.
3. Stamping/Scrapbooking...... I haven't been able to do the scrapbook thing lately, but I still am addicted to it. I have a room to call my very own. It seems like every time I go in there it gets smaller and smaller, because I have added to it.
4. I am truly addicted to blogging. ~ Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am addicted to blogging...... YES! I said it...... I just love interacting with other people. There are so many interesting people out in this world, that I would never be able to meet if didn't blog.
5. A bargin..... I love to shop! But man oh man, bring on the bargin! Totally addicted to the bargin. If its out there, I will sniff it out. hehehe
I am passing this award on to 5 fabulous blogging people I have met or know.
(they are in no particular order)
1. Cecile- http://scrappincecile.blogspot.com/
2. Rena - http://teamwright.blogspot.com/
3.Missy - http://missymadeit.blogspot.com/
4. Ann - http://freetobestampin.blogspot.com/
5. Chris - http://thedreherworld.blogspot.com/