Thursday, February 21, 2008

The forgotten Zoe


George brought to my attention that I have forgotten to put Zoe onto our Blog. How could I have done such a thing? Poor ZOE!!!!! She has been a member of our family for 6 years, and I forgot her. So Josh and I rushed to take a bunch of photo's of her, but she isn't the easiest dog to photograph. Well, for those of you who haven't met her in person, I introduce you to ZOE.........

1 I have alot of commednts:

Rachel said...

okay this is so funny cuz the other day I was looking at your blog with Kenna and she asked about your other dog "Zoe"...I all but told my child she was crazy that you didn't have another dog that she must be confused...OOPS. Man, too bad George did tell you that last week...lol. Wait til Kenna finds out. I'll never hear the end of it. ;0)