Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stamping/Scrapbooking Corner





Well I finally did it! I cleaned and organized my corner. It was way past due! With my upcoming ankle surgery and alot of down time.. I need something to do......HMMM..... what can I do? AHHHH!! Scrapbook and make cards..... YEAH!!! So hopefully this is where I plan to hang out for a while. Thats okay, Send me to the corner!

4 I have alot of commednts:

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

The Ski's said...

Today is the big day....we were thinking of you all day. Hope things went well and all is good with your ankle. If you need ANYTHING, please call. I mean it! I will probably check in early next week to see if I can bring you dinner. We would love to! Please take care of YOU! Call me...I am here!!!!!! Much love to all!~

Rachel said...

stopping by to say we are thinking about you and praying for you! hope all went well with your surgery and that you are on some GOOD painkillers!!! ;0)

love you girlfriend,

Rach

p.s. i may have to come over and hang out in your corner with you!!!