Sunday, October 19, 2008

Smucker's Hot Ice Cool Sounds











Last night we had a great time at Smucker's Hot Ice Cool Sounds. Peter Cetera and The Cleveland Pops Orchestra were there. The music was wonderful and and the skaters were fabulous. Our seats, four rows up and right in the middle. It will air on Christmas day on NBC.

Anyhow...... I can say this was a night to remember.... We had VIP passes and were able to go to the after party to meet the skaters. Lauren was able to get all the signatures and photos except two that didn't stay. She was in heaven, but I have to admit, so was I. I think one moving time of the night was when Peter Cetera sang a couple of songs that George and I had in our wedding. To have such beautiful and graceful skaters right in front of you performing, WOW......



8 I have alot of commednts:

Cecile said...

Hey Jen!
It looks like y'all had so much fun we never have any shows like that around here!!!
Your kids are beautiful. Did Josh cut his hair? He looks older(he's a handsome boy)
When I have Cole's hair cut he looks older too I let him grow it out some but it's so thick and curly that it grows OUT and looks like a mess so I have to keep it kinda short:))

Rachel said...

okay so the skaters where cool yeah but you guys looked FABULOUS all decked out! what a great night that you'll all remember forever!!! oh and you guys don't need passes to be VIP in my book!
;0)

Missy Glave said...

Hi Jennifer ... I'm visiting your blog for the first time and it is awesome!!

I hope it's okay I'm going to add your link to my blog ... if not, jut let me know and I will remove it.

I'm going to go and visit some of your past posts.

Happy Weekend!
Missy

Ann said...

Looks like a great time!!

What a beautiful family!!!!

Cecile said...

You have been tagged on my blog girly:)))

Wendy's Blog said...

Nice blog, will be back often to check you out, great job!

Anonymous said...

So cool!

David said...

How did you ever score VIP passes ? I've been trying to get them for my wife for years.... Let me know if it's not a "trade secret" ! :)