Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sleepover Pillow Card



Here are the pillow invitations that I made for Laurens Sleepover party.
They were so simple. I would say the hardest part was the ribbon.

My little baby will be turning 9 next Thursday. That makes me soooo sad. But, next Friday, there will be a total of 7 girls in my house. EEK! Thank goodness George is taking off work. :) I have some idea of what we are going to do, but I know when it comes down to it, I am going to be flying by the seat of my pants. hehehe

2 I have alot of commednts:

The Cormanys! said...

If you need help, let me know...

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Hey! Thank you for the comment! Those invitations are just precious!! How creative!!! I wish you lots of luck with the sleepover! :) ...and I wish myself lots of luck with my sleepover, haha!

Although I do not know Rachel in real life, i consider her a good friend, she is such a sweetheart and a huge inspiration to me! I'm glad you were able to find my blog through hers!!! Your welcome anytime! ;)