Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow

Add Image

Snow~Snow~Snow~ Snow~Snow~Snow~and more Snow............
This is what is out side my back door looking at my deck. :( This blog is for the girls that follow my blog, that don't live in the lovely state of OHIO. I know, you wish you were here to enjoy this beautiful cold weather. hehehe It's just that I am so jealous that you live in warmer areas. But I should be thankful for this, because come tomorrow its going to be down-right frigid. BRRRR! Well fellow bloggers that live in warmer climated areas, send some sunshine my way!
Have a Snowy/great day!
Jen

2 I have alot of commednts:

The Cormanys! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cormanys! said...

Ha! on my blog, my out of state follower is jealous they aren't here in the snow!